PDF Single Use Temperature Humidity Data Logger
—Read data directly without installing software
PDF single use temperature and humidity data logger is a product developed by Apresys specifically for the cold chain industry. It is widely used in food, medicine, logistics, blood, chemical, electronics and other industries. After the data recording is completed, the device is plugged into the computer’s USB interface, and no software or driver is installed. The data logger will automatically generate a temperature report in PDF format.
◆ Temperature range: -30 ° C ~ +70 ° C ( -22 ° F ~ 158 ° F )
Humidity range: 0%RH~100%RH
◆ Temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C/0.9°F
Humidity accuracy: ±3% RH
◆ Resolution: 0.1 °C / °F
◆ Data capacity: 14400 reading (7200 temperature, 7200 humidity)
◆ Model: 25 days: PDF-25H (interval time 5 minutes);
50 days: PDF-50H (interval time 10 minutes);
99 days: PDF-99H (interval time 20 minutes);
◆ Temperature type: °C/°F
◆ Delayed record: 30 minutes
◆ Storage period: 1 year
◆ Key function: start
◆ Report type: PDF file
◆ Interface: USB 2.0
◆ Power supply: 3V CR2032 lithium manganese battery
◆ Operating system: WIN XP/7/8 and MAC
◆ Size: 8.9cm * 3.4 cm *1.2 cm
◆ Weight: 35g
1. Press and hold the start button for about 3 seconds. The red indicator light flashes 3 times, then flashes 10 times quickly, indicating that the startup is complete.
2. When the PDF data logger is inserted into the computer, a report in PDF format will be automatically generated. When the data logger is inserted into the computer, the data logger will stop working automatically.
Status Action LED indication
Before starting Short press button The indicator will light once
Start Long press 3-5 s The indicator flashes 3 times then flashes 10 times
Working Short press button The light does not flash on working. Short press button, the indicator flashes 10 times quickly
Stop Short press button Long light
1. When placing the data logger in the test environment, make sure the data logger is in the startup or start delay state.
2. When the data logger is plugged into the computer, if the indicator is not lit, check if the USB port is inserted in the opposite direction.
3. Corrosive liquids can damage the equipment and cause it to malfunction. Avoid contact with corrosive objects.
4. The device contains a CR2032 non-rechargeable lithium battery. Do not put the device in a high temperature environment or charge it directly.
5. For long-term effective use of the data logger, store it at room temperature and keep the data permanently.
6. Please recycle and dispose of the equipment in accordance with local laws and regulations.